Web and Graphics Designer1
- Company: rupu
- Deadline: Friday 10th June 2011
- Location: Nairobi
Rupu is a growing entity, and with growth comes vacancies which need to be filled as soon as possible. Currently, we are on the look out for a Web and Graphics Designer to join Team Rupu on a full time basis.
We expect you to conceptualize and design visual solutions where required, using a current mix of creative skills and commercial awareness. You need to have an imaginative flair, awareness of current trends in visual design, working knowledge of the latest software tools as well as be up to speed on current market on-going in the design industry.
Key responsibilities and result areas:
- Develop graphics and layouts/mockup concepts for product illustrations, company branding and website
- Design clean/simple web pages
- Provide suggestions on UI design
- Convert UI design to HTML pages
Qualification and Experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Suite CS4
- Expert knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Very proficient in using a Mac.
- Flexible hours set to meet the needs of the position and willingness to work in a global team of professionals.
- Sense of humor
- Team work
- Smart, creative and innovative
- Thorough knowledge of the company’s culture, identity and goals
- Honest and strong work ethics and integrity
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, executive leadership and support staff
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem-solving and conflict management
How to apply
If you read through and this fit’s into your description perfectly or you happen to know someone who meets all the above requirements; email us your C.V’s (Curriculum Vitae) and application letter on email@example.com. Ensure that your C.V is up to date and that you have attached your work portfolio (can be a document or your website showcasing your previous works) because that’s what we shall use to shortlist the candidates to come for the interviews. Looking forward to hearing from you. Good day!
- INTEL SHARK TANK... Wednesday 11th December 2013 5:00pm
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm