Web Developer (Drupal) / electronic Supply Chain Management Specialist1
- Company: Kenya Pharma
- Deadline: Thursday 9th December 2010
- Location: Nairibo
Kenya Pharma is a USAID funded project that seeks to establish and operate a reliable, sustainable pharmaceutical supply chain management system. Its aim is to distribute drugs for the care and treatment of persons with HIV/AIDs in Kenya. Kenya Pharma is recruiting for an electronic Supply Chain Management (eSCM) specialist to be based in Nairobi.
The eSCM Specialist will build and manage the electronic Supply Chain Management (eSCM) System. The eSCM will serve as an internal project management tool permitting oversight of national and project stock levels, status of orders and pending procurements and visibility of other project activities as well.
- Monitor the production eSCM environment and work with the hosting providers to solve server issues.
- Develop and implement new features for the eSCM.
- Deploy updates to the production environment.
- Work with project experts and consultants to ensure the system addresses project responsibilities and supports customer needs.
- Administer disaster recovery strategies including monitoring backups and performing periodically disaster recovery drills.
- Train staff on use of the eSCM and develop materials to assist partners in utilizing the system.
- Maintain the quality and accuracy of the eSCM data.
- Identify risks, issues and opportunities for eSCM process improvement.
- Manage team of data entry specialists and system support providers (help desk).
- Other responsibilities as identified by his/her supervisor.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience developing web applications, specifically Drupal, LAMP (Linux, Apache HTTP Server, MySQL, and PHP), HTML, CSS.
- Ability to communicate ideas to people from different disciplines.
- Passion and curiosity for technology.
How to apply
Send a CV and cover letter with three professional referees to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line of your email submission.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm