MS Access 2007 support project1
- Company: RefugePoint
- Deadline: Friday 6th December 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Short term work for someone with experience with Microsoft Access 2007, Visual Basic and SQL. We have a mature database in Access 2007 and need some basic work on forms, reports and queries done. The original developer will be on site as a reference person, but with limited availability, so you would need to be a self starter and willing to briefly document the work you are doing. 1-2 weeks work expected, our office is about three blocks away from the I Hub. Strong spoken English and willingness to deal with non-tech people who think they are actually tech people a major advantage.
How to apply
Send a CV with the Access experience highlighted to Johnson@refugepoint.org Include your cell number.
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm