Open Development Toolkit Lead – School of Data1
- Company: Development Initiatives & Open Knowledge Foundation
- Deadline: Wednesday 11th December 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Open Knowledge Foundation and Development Initiatives are working in partnership to appoint a contractor to fulfil this role. This is initially devised as a one year contract, starting as soon as possible, but the possibility to extend will be strongly considered.
We are looking for someone to help us close skills and tool gaps which hinder data uptake and use in the development sphere by overseeing the development of an Open Resource Data Toolkit, which provides tools and skills that support users of open resource and development data.
The job will involve a wide range of diverse activities, and working in a complex environment combining work with colleagues both virtual and in-person communities. The central responsibility of the person will be to manage the production of an Open Resource Data Toolkit – to enable users of data on development to easily work with the data and successfully use it in their advocacy.
How to apply
To apply please send the following to email@example.com by December 11th :
- a cover letter highlighting relevant experience
- your CV / Resume
See more at: http://okfn.org/jobs/#toolkit
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm