CRM/ERP Kenya Sales Person (Commission based)1
- Company: One Computer
- Deadline: Saturday 30th November 2013
- Location: Nairobi
A Company seeks seeks a person who will be an integral part of the sales team and who will :
- Manage Prospects And Customer Database Using CRM Software
- Maintain Ongoing Prospect Contacts.
- Is Willing to travel occasionally.
- Strives to continuously improve sales ability and work habits.
- Has the ability to function independently and successfully in a business environment with multiple/changing priorities and demands.-
- Has a High level of motivation and Highly developed skills in written and oral communication and interpersonal relations.
- Can Contribute to the professional sales atmosphere through positive interaction with associates and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or relevant experience is helpful.
How to apply
If you have the proven experience in selling business related software products, with a strong closing ability, and fit the job description, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am