BUNSON TRAVEL SERVICE LIMITED - COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATOR VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT1
- Company: Bunson Travel Service Limited
- Deadline: Friday 8th November 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Bunson Travel Service, a partner to the World’s leading Travel Management Company Carlson Wagonlit travel is a leader specialized in Business Travel Management. It is an established company in the region offering a wide range of services including leisure, safari and holiday package. Our vision is Simple-extraordinary customer service and company growth as we provide our customer's needs in travel, tour and related services and our corporate goal of setting standards in the Travel and Tour Industry.
Effective communications is an integral component of achieving Bunson’s vision. The main role of communications coordinator is delivering publications and marketing collateral, maintenance of the Bunson Travel Services Website, maintenance of activities surrounding brand integrity, market analysis and reporting and general marketing support.
Key Accountabilities/ Duties
· Assist in various branding Initiatives for the company including corporate branding.
· Responsible for company website and social media.
· Creating monthly newsletters, offers and other promotional materials.
· Reviewing of customer survey and sending reports.
· Create product development for new markets.
· Writing of press release.
· Ensure all media advertising meets Bunson Travel Services brand guidelines and advise other staff as required.
· Research, report and maintain awareness of competitor publications and advertising to ensure Bunson Travel Services advertising strategies are proactive and meet market trends
· Maintain the relationships with Bunson Travel advertising and marketing service providers to obtain best value for the investment made.
· Bunson Travel Services News brief is prepared and distributed monthly and on time
· Internal communications are delivered as required and to a high standard.
Skills and Experience Required
· A graduate qualification in a relevant field
· A minimum of five years work experience in a communications position.
· Experience in the management of websites and other social networking tools.
· Ability and experience in writing communications materials.
The communications coordinator will report to the Managing Director and liaise regularly with the Sales and Marketing Manager and the Leisure Director as well as other staff on Occasion.
How to apply
Interested applicants should submit a CV/resume and application letter to Venessa Rono at
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm