SIMLab Chief Engineer for FrontlineCloud and FrontlineSMS1
- Company: FrontlineSMS / SIMLab
- Deadline: Tuesday 10th December 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Are you a lead developer with an itchy keyboard finger in need of a new adventure?
- Why teams use Scrum and Kanban are arguments you’ve explained to people in pubs by mistake
- You can lead a talented bunch of tech people through a backlog into a well built shiny, sustainable and usable piece of software win.
- A new adventure is on the cards – exploring East Africa has always been on The List
- You’ll no doubt want to come to work, live and experience Nairobi with as part of an exciting 7-yr-old app company with a start-up mentality that helps organizations all over the world to change lives using mobile technology.
- With close ties both geographically (same building), technically (integrated apps) and socially (shared beers) with Ushahidi and their iHub you’ll find a lot of interesting things going on around us.
How to apply
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am
- Job Hunting 4 Techies 101... Wednesday 9th July 2014 5:30pm