SIMLab Chief Engineer for FrontlineCloud and FrontlineSMS1
- Company: FrontlineSMS / SIMLab
- Deadline: Tuesday 10th December 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Are you a lead developer with an itchy keyboard finger in need of a new adventure?
- Why teams use Scrum and Kanban are arguments you’ve explained to people in pubs by mistake
- You can lead a talented bunch of tech people through a backlog into a well built shiny, sustainable and usable piece of software win.
- A new adventure is on the cards – exploring East Africa has always been on The List
- You’ll no doubt want to come to work, live and experience Nairobi with as part of an exciting 7-yr-old app company with a start-up mentality that helps organizations all over the world to change lives using mobile technology.
- With close ties both geographically (same building), technically (integrated apps) and socially (shared beers) with Ushahidi and their iHub you’ll find a lot of interesting things going on around us.
How to apply
- Wireless Wednesday - How to use mobile technology to improve education outcomes... Wednesday 6th August 2014 12:00pm
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am