Senior UI Designer1
- Company: Caytree Partners
- Deadline: Monday 18th November 2013
- Location: Nairobi
Are you a driven individual with a strong problem solving orientation? Do you enjoy tackling challenging design problems? Are you passionate about human-computer interaction and making technology easy for users? Are you looking for a working environment that will challenge you and grow your skills monumentally? Are you looking to be part of a growing organization where you can make a meaningful difference? Do you have a deep background in graphic design and user interface design?
If you’ve answered yes to these questions, then Caytree Partners is looking for you!
Caytree Partners is looking for a full-time Senior User Interface Designer who is comfortable and highly proficient at designing user interfaces. This individual will have primary responsibility for designing our platform and ensuring that our UI is beautiful, simple and easy to navigate, scalable and maintainable. The individual is expected to work collaboratively as part of the software engineering and analytics teams and have a keen understanding of how to best present complex data for easy comprehension. This will typically include translating product requirements into wireframes and mockups that take into account technical constraints while presenting elegant solutions.
The individual or team will report directly to the Managing Partner but may also work with other team members to develop sales and marketing materials. Depending on their demonstrated potential, this individual may have additional managerial responsibilities for growing the design team.
The right candidate will also demonstrate the following mix of leadership and technical skills:
· Solid design and critical thinking skills;
· Strong understanding of product development process
· Ability to work independently and as part of a diverse team
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to mentor others to maintain product vision and quality
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly demanding and fast paced environment
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
How to apply
Interested candidates should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with their CV, cover letter and portfolio. Your cover letter should be no more than one page and should discuss the following:
· Why you are interested in this role
· A discussion of your top three (3) most meaningful projects and why (these are expected to be part of your portfolio)
· Any prior experience using any types of MVC frameworks
· Your current and expected gross remuneration
Your portfolio should consist of links to live projects you have personally played a major role in developing. If you receive an interview, you may be required to show source files.
Applications that do not follow these instructions will not be considered.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm