- Company: Nuclear Electricity Project (NEP)
- Deadline: Friday 3rd June 2011
- Location: Nairobi
On behalf of the newly created Nuclear Electricity Project (NEP), Ministry of Energy, The Kenya Power & Lighting Company Limited (KPLC) invites applications for the above vacancy.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director, Publicity and Advocacy, the ICT Assistant will be responsible for maintenance, setting up computer workstations and other ICT equipment. assisting in troubleshooting hardware and software problems, managing access rights and password control within agreed security parameters. auditing all lT equipment, undertaking hardware and software upgrades. Providing local printer administration, monitoring and managing stocks of materials and ensuring they are kept in an orderly, safe and secure manner, cataloguing as required; training new users in use of systems as required.
- A Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Science Information Technology from a recognised institution
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
All applicants must have attained Upper Second Class and above from recognised institutions and be below 30 years of age.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package and other benefits on a contract of one (1) year, renewable on mutual agreement.
How to apply
Interested persons should send their applications, CV’s, copies of certificates and other relevant testimonials, information on current salary, reliable telephone contact and names of three (3) referees to;
Chief Manager, Human Resources and Administration,
The Kenya Power & Lighting Company Limited,
P.O, Box 30099 – 00100
So as to reach not later than Friday 3rd June 2011.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm