- Company: Karatina University College
- Deadline: Thursday 2nd June 2011
- Location: Nyeri
Karatina University College was established as a Constituent College of Moi University through legal notice No. 163 of 1” October 2010. Currently, the College offers degree and diploma programmes in Education and Social Sciences, Natural Resources and Environmental Sciences, Business, Agriculture and Biotechnology and Pure and Applied Sciences. The College is situated 15 km North of Karatina Town on Ragati Tea Factory Kagochi tarmac road. The College is seeking to fill the above position. Grade 8 Ref:KarUC/DBA/14/11
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelors degree or Higher National Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Three (3) years experience in information technology systems.
- Knowledge on computer hardware, networking and applications, Linux managing servers, knowledge in wireless communication devices and major pc applications.
Terms and conditions of service
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package in accordance with the existing terms and conditions of service.
How to apply
Applicants must submit Three (3) copies of applications giving details of the age, educational, and professional qualification, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Enclose copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and area of specialization accompanied with Curriculum Vitae. Applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned. Interested applicants should send their applications to the undersigned, quoting the reference number for the job applied for so as to be received on or before 2nd June 2011.
Karatina University College
P.O. Box 1957-10101
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm