Digital Marketing / Web design internships3
- Company: Moshimoto Enterprises
- Deadline: Tuesday 30th November 2010
- Location: Nairobi
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are a relatively young internet marketing agency with a strong passion for small, medium businesses in East Africa. We focus on meeting the end-user’s needs so we work as marketing geeks more than technology geeks. Here, you will work with a diverse pool of talent including award-winning designers. You will also be stretched in thinking and expected to do the same with your colleagues-we are all about personal development. You must love what you do otherwise you’ll find our passion overbearing. We love new ideas and are more than happy to assimilate yours.
We enrol students/ who are passionate go-getters, in their penultimate or ultimate year of study/recent graduates. If you are full of high dreams, passion, motivation and energy, we have opportunities for you to excel!
Working with us, you will interact with both the technical and creative teams. You will be assigned to various brands and will work under the Client Service Director. You will have your own responsibilities and work on issues important to the client's success in the marketplace.
During this internship, you will have opportunity to develop ideas and present these at the brainstorming sessions. You may even have opportunity to join our team after completing your studies.
1. Website design and marketing including interest or experience:
- Article writing including blogging, press releases, social networking etc.
- Web traffic generation
- Site monitoring and reporting
- Preparation of e-shots
- Accurate record keeping for the professional management of the department
- Any other duties to ensure the smooth running of the department
You should ideally have a Marketing/Public Relations/Information Technology/Computer Science degree or diploma (or closely related subject). What you must show is demonstrable knowledge passion and interest in:
- Website marketing experience with proven results
- SEO experience / interest
- Web traffic analytics
- Creative writing and proof reading
- Social media
You must also be well organized and bursting with ideas that you can eloquently express and be able to work in a team.
You will be paid a stipend to cover your travel and basic expenses.
How to apply
All successful candidates will be called in for an interview that includes a technical test.
Kindly send all your applications in a .ZIP file. An application must include a cover letter describing your career objectives, passions and work expectations (e.g. ongoing training while at work), CV and a brief portfolio. Include a letter from your educational institution (current students only). Portfolios must be rendered in compressed JPEG/PDF format only. No HTML please.
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm
- Quality Assurance workshop... Wednesday 24th September 2014 2:00pm
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm