- Venue: iHub
- Date: Monday 29th August 2011
- Starts: 6:00pm
- Ends: 7:30pm
Join us this Monday the 29th of August at the iHub for our next MOMO meet up. We have a special focus on Mobile Advertising and are pretty excited to have InMobi as our keynote speakers.
InMobi is the world’s largest independent mobile advertising network. With offices on four continents we provide advertisers, publishers and developers with a uniquely global solution for advertising. Ournetwork is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 314 million consumers, in over 165 countries, through more than 36 billion mobile ad impressions monthly. InMobi was recently selected as the 2011 AlwaysOn Top 100 Mobile Companies in Silicon Valley.
We will also be getting an update on upcoming mobile apps event AppCircus as well as some of the awesome work being done by the Ushahidi mobile team.
- AppCircus– Judith Owigar of AkiraChix will be talking about AppCircus
- Ushahidi Mobile Apps with the Ushahidi Team
- InMobi- The Economics of Your Ad Supported Application Business with Terence Eden, Developer Community Manager, EMEA, InMobi
Excellent opportunity to network with other mobile developers,entrepreneurs and enthusiasts. If you've registered before for other events please go ahead and register again .If you'd like to be present during the meet up in July please send us an email at email@example.com and we will set up a slot for you.
For more information check out:
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm
- Afroes Game Design Challenge... Thursday 21st August 2014 9:00am
- FIRESIDE CHAT: RENAUD VISAGE (EVENTBRITE FOUNDER)... Monday 11th August 2014 5:00pm
- Google #40 Forward iHub Forum... Friday 8th August 2014 5:30pm