MONEY MANAGEMENT TRAINING PART 1RSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Monday 30th June 2014
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 6:00pm
The African Management Institute is pleased to annouce the next Money Management training at the iHub. You ask, who should be part of this training? The African Management Initiative has developed a curriculum that is specially tailored for those who don’t have a finance background but want to have a strong grasp on the finances of their businesses and the financial decisions made. This training is not limited to start-ups. Individuals who feel that their finances need some semblance of order are invited to join in.
All at a price you can afford of Kshs 4250(You will be required to pay a deposit of Kshs 1000 before the day of the training. This fee covers meals and materials), all you need is a laptop or a tablet.
To register email email@example.com if you’d like to be part of this training. Click HERE to register.
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm
- Afroes Game Design Challenge... Thursday 21st August 2014 9:00am
- FIRESIDE CHAT: RENAUD VISAGE (EVENTBRITE FOUNDER)... Monday 11th August 2014 5:00pm
- Google #40 Forward iHub Forum... Friday 8th August 2014 5:30pm