MONEY MANAGEMENT TRAINING PART 1RSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Monday 30th June 2014
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 6:00pm
The African Management Institute is pleased to annouce the next Money Management training at the iHub. You ask, who should be part of this training? The African Management Initiative has developed a curriculum that is specially tailored for those who don’t have a finance background but want to have a strong grasp on the finances of their businesses and the financial decisions made. This training is not limited to start-ups. Individuals who feel that their finances need some semblance of order are invited to join in.
All at a price you can afford of Kshs 4250(You will be required to pay a deposit of Kshs 1000 before the day of the training. This fee covers meals and materials), all you need is a laptop or a tablet.
To register email email@example.com if you’d like to be part of this training. Click HERE to register.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm