AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSIONRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Wednesday 4th December 2013
- Starts: 1:30pm
- Ends: 5:30pm
Airtel Money will next Wednesday hold a session for developers, startups, businesses who are interested in learning more about leveraging Airtel Africa’s network to integrate, validate, market and sell innovative solutions to over 60 million customers in Africa. This is quite useful for anyone who has a solution that has a market locally but can be easily customised for a different market in the region.
During this sessions an overview of what tools, APIs, simulators, as well as information on their sandbox will be covered.
Register here to attend.
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm