Susan Dray UX expert talk Anyone
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Friday 13th September 2013
- Starts: 5:30pm
- Ends: 8:00pm
Title: "What African Countries can teach the West and what can we learn from the West."
Susan has worked to improve the fit between technology and people since 1979, initially as a member of a human factors research group at Honeywell, and later championing usability of corporate systems in American Express. She has worked in many countries around the world, and is widely known for her expertise in international user studies.
For more information visit: http://www.ihub.co.ke/tajriba/
Open to developers & creatives.
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm