Susan Dray UX expert talk Anyone
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Friday 13th September 2013
- Starts: 5:30pm
- Ends: 8:00pm
Title: "What African Countries can teach the West and what can we learn from the West."
Susan has worked to improve the fit between technology and people since 1979, initially as a member of a human factors research group at Honeywell, and later championing usability of corporate systems in American Express. She has worked in many countries around the world, and is widely known for her expertise in international user studies.
For more information visit: http://www.ihub.co.ke/tajriba/
Open to developers & creatives.
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm