CommCare Happy hourRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Wednesday 18th September 2013
- Starts: 6:30pm
- Ends: 8:00pm
Dimangi is hosting an introduction to Commcare.
CommCare is an opensource platform that is easily customizable for tracking and supporting community workers’ interactions with their clients through mobile applications on java and android phones. CommCare has been deployed in 30 countries, including Kenya, and is used by thousands of community workers to track and support their clients with registration forms, checklists, SMS reminders, and audio and video messages. This leads to better data collection, reporting, management, community education, and community-level service provision.
Snacks and beverages will be provided!
Register here to attend:
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm