- Venue: iHub
- Date: Thursday 2nd August 2012
- Starts: 5:30pm
- Ends: 8:00pm
When you hear ‘Project Management’, what comes to mind? You probably think it is a complicated practice which needs sophisticated tools and processes in order to accomplish. Project management is simply about balancing resources, time, quality and objectives to achieve a specific goal. It is about knowing which projects to pursue and which ones not to, based on their overall benefit to the business.
Last week, iHub had the pleasure of hosting 5 project management professionals to share their perspective on the field with the community. Douglas Gatobu, Clement Kitetu, Godfrey Osotsi, Andrew Lewela, Alex Siboe and Riyaz Bachani engaged in a dynamic discussion with the iHub community. The discussion was moderated by Rael Mugambi, who is the Project Management advisor of iHub Consulting. This Thursday, the discussion will pick up on what it means to be a Project Manager on a daily basis.
For more info check out the ihub blog
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm