- Venue: iHub
- Date: Thursday 2nd August 2012
- Starts: 5:30pm
- Ends: 8:00pm
When you hear ‘Project Management’, what comes to mind? You probably think it is a complicated practice which needs sophisticated tools and processes in order to accomplish. Project management is simply about balancing resources, time, quality and objectives to achieve a specific goal. It is about knowing which projects to pursue and which ones not to, based on their overall benefit to the business.
Last week, iHub had the pleasure of hosting 5 project management professionals to share their perspective on the field with the community. Douglas Gatobu, Clement Kitetu, Godfrey Osotsi, Andrew Lewela, Alex Siboe and Riyaz Bachani engaged in a dynamic discussion with the iHub community. The discussion was moderated by Rael Mugambi, who is the Project Management advisor of iHub Consulting. This Thursday, the discussion will pick up on what it means to be a Project Manager on a daily basis.
For more info check out the ihub blog
- Wireless Wednesday - How to use mobile technology to improve education outcomes... Wednesday 6th August 2014 12:00pm
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am