- Venue: iHub
- Date: Saturday 4th August 2012
- Starts: 8:30am
- Ends: 4:00pm
In many fields the task of bringing an idea to someone with the power to do something with it is called a pitch: software feature ideas, implementation strategies, movie screenplays, organizational changes, and business plans, are all pitched from one person to another.
Having an idea is good. Developing it is exciting. Pitching it can be terrifying.
Charges at 1500/- *includes tea, lunch and writing materials*
For more information or confirmations send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and MPESA or call 0708 752 575
The Creatives Garage is a platform for Creatives in Kenya to meet, learn, share ideas and network. It is the brainchild of Immortal Media a professional creative communications company that deals in film/documentaries, event management, graphics design and concept development.
For more info check out the ihub blog
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm
- Quality Assurance workshop... Wednesday 24th September 2014 2:00pm
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm