Talk by Marek Tuszynski of Tactical TechAnyone
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Thursday 5th July 2012
- Starts: 5:00pm
- Ends: 6:00pm
Marek has been working to help advocates use technology since 1995. In the mid-nineties he co-founded the International Network of Contemporary Art Centres and worked with others to create a television programme about independent culture in Poland. He was director of the Stefan Batory Foundation’s Internet programme (Warsaw), sat on the board of Klon/Jawor (a research and infrastructure NGO) and The Second Hand Bank. Marek worked as a consultant to many funding agencies focusing on information and communication strategies for civil society in Central Asia.
While at iHub he will be speaking on evidence, data, information and how it can be processed, visualised and turned into effective advocacy tactic. Based on direct Tactical Tech experiences this talk will cover many examples, tools available and lots of space for discussion.
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm