Robotics BootCamp 2nd EditionAnyone
- Venue: FabLab(University of Nairobi Science and Technolog
- Date: Saturday 23rd June 2012
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 5:00pm
This Boot Camp is a follow-up event after the successfully inaugural Robotics Boot Camp that was held on 21st April at iHub as part of the NASA International SpaceApps Challenge.
The iHub Robotics Programme aims to come up with innovations and solutions in robotics and embedded system design as well as in vision and sensory control. The objective of the programme is to design and develop robotics components as well as individual components for these systems.The long term team goal is to nurture a community of developers and techies working in the field of robotics, artificial intelligence and continually develop skills for the participants.
The challenge during the second edition of the Robotics Bootcamp is to develop a traffic monitoring system that integrates the use of image processing and pattern recognition systems of vehicles on Kenyan roads.
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm