East Africa Outsourcing SummitAnyone
- Venue: Crowne Plaza Nairobi Hotel
- Date: Tuesday 5th June 2012
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 5:00pm
East Africa and in particular, Kenya, is now a recognized outsourcing hub since the introduction of the first undersea cable, which has allowed a 90% reduction in bandwidth cost.
The East Africa Outsourcing Summit will act as a platform for both existing and potential players in the outsourcing space in East Africa to network and gain insight from the major outsourcing regions.
The Summit will focus on global trends and underpin what it takes to achieve the market penetration and recognition that Kenya needs to develop as an outsourcing hub.
Ticket: $750 USD
Network with other senior level professionals and innovative thinkers in the global outsourcing industry.
In-depth outsourcing executive visions panels, discussing key research & business challenges.
Hear best practice case studies from industry leaders in East Africa.
Focused Q&A sessions with peers facing similar challenges in Banking & Finance, Telecoms & IT, Government, Airlines & Travel, Transport & Cargo (Freight), Hospitality, Outsourced Call Centres, FMCG and Retail.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm