East Africa Outsourcing SummitAnyone
- Venue: Crowne Plaza Nairobi Hotel
- Date: Tuesday 5th June 2012
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 5:00pm
East Africa and in particular, Kenya, is now a recognized outsourcing hub since the introduction of the first undersea cable, which has allowed a 90% reduction in bandwidth cost.
The East Africa Outsourcing Summit will act as a platform for both existing and potential players in the outsourcing space in East Africa to network and gain insight from the major outsourcing regions.
The Summit will focus on global trends and underpin what it takes to achieve the market penetration and recognition that Kenya needs to develop as an outsourcing hub.
Ticket: $750 USD
Network with other senior level professionals and innovative thinkers in the global outsourcing industry.
In-depth outsourcing executive visions panels, discussing key research & business challenges.
Hear best practice case studies from industry leaders in East Africa.
Focused Q&A sessions with peers facing similar challenges in Banking & Finance, Telecoms & IT, Government, Airlines & Travel, Transport & Cargo (Freight), Hospitality, Outsourced Call Centres, FMCG and Retail.
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm