Cloud Camp (CANCELLED)Anyone
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Saturday 7th July 2012
- Starts: 9:00am
- Ends: 4:00pm
CloudCamp is an unconference where attendees can exchange ideas, knowledge and information in a creative and supporting environment, advancing the current state of cloud computing and related technologies.
This CloudCamp will focus on the diverse cloud services (i.e. SaaS, IaaS, PaaS ) as well as the notable deployment models such as Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud respectively. The most specifically voiced concerns about cloud services will be optimal in the unpanelled discussion i.e. Security, Reliability, Ownership etc.
Why Cloud Computing ?
- The ability to scale your business and infrastructure — on demand without capital outlay.
- The ability to flow over (even if it’s just the coffee ordering system) — on demand without commitment.
Who should attend:
- Anyone wishing to further Cloud Computing or just learn what all the fuss is about!
- Developers, Architects, Analysts, IT Management and Executives, from App Dev through to Production.
- Entrepreneurs, founders and leaders of start-up/early-stage companies, venture capitalists and industry analysts.
Reasons to attend:
- Understand how to integrate Cloud Computing Services into your business
- Find ways to cut fixed infrastructure costs while increasing reliability and scalability
- Learn from others about their use of Cloud Computing Services
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm