Tech on Music by Roger B. DannenbergRSVP
- Venue: Michael Joseph Centre
- Date: Monday 6th February 2012
- Starts: 6:00pm
- Ends: 8:00pm
Can technology enhance musical experience and creativity?
Speaker: Roger B. Dannenberg, Associate Research Professor at the Schools of Computer Science, Art, and Music | Carnegie Mellon University
Roger's research work in music and technology has earned him three patents. On Monday February 6, he will speak about his experience in using software engineering to create products that make music more accessible and interactive.
Tech on Music will also feature Kenyan musicians speaking about their experience and use of technology and, of course, Kenya's best in a lively jam session.
Who should attend?
- Musicians interested in technology trends
- Techies and software developers interested in music
- Anyone interested in both music and tech
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm