- Venue: Safari Park Hotel
- Date: Monday 28th November 2011
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 5:00pm
Recent economic and business cycles and shifts have demonstrated the critical role business technology leadership plays within organisations. But technology only delivers for an organisation when it is combined with strong business leadership. Attend this event to learn how you can effectively leverage technology in your business.
Following on the success of the inaugural CIO100 Symposium and Awards in 2010, this year's event brings together leading CIOs from fast moving consumer goods manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, transport and logistics, financial services, business information, tourism, central and local government. Join us on the day so they can pass on their advice on how to address today's technology challenges.
Demand for places is expected to be high. Book now to avoid disappointment.
Why you should attend:
- Hear direct from leading CIOs who have successfully tackled the challenges you are facing and learn from their experiences.
- Assess the changing technological landscape and its future impact on the organisation.
- Identify strategies that enable CIOs to deliver real value to the business.
- Meet with your peers and share experiences with fellow IT leaders.
Who should attend:
CIOs, CTOs, IT Directors, Heads of IT and senior IT Leaders from East Africa's leading businesses and private sector organisations.
Register now to reserve your place, once you register, we will invoice you for payment. All payment must be recieved before commencement of the event.
Register here: http://cio100.cio.co.ke/cio-100-symposium/register-3/
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm