- Venue: iHub
- Date: Thursday 3rd November 2011
- Starts: 5:00pm
- Ends: 6:00pm
Ubuntu is a fast, secure and easy-to-use operating system used by millions of people around the world. The iHub will be hosting an Ubuntu Hour this Thursday, 3rd November, 2011 from 5:00pm to 6:00pm.
The idea behind Ubuntu Hour is *public*! Promoting Ubuntu to the general public and getting them wondering what else is out there. These are great ways to meet other people interested in Ubuntu.
This will be the third Ubuntu hour at the iHub. Please join in!
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm
- MOBILE MONDAY – FEATURING ELMA BY CRAFT SILICON... Monday 8th September 2014 6:00pm
- MANAGING CUSTOMERS AND MARKETS... Tuesday 9th September 2014 9:00am