- Venue: iHub
- Date: Thursday 6th October 2011
- Starts: 5:00pm
- Ends: 6:00pm
Ubuntu is a fast, secure and easy-to-use operating system used by millions of people around the world. The iHub will be hosting an Ubuntu Hour this Thursday, 6th October, 2011 from 5:00pm to 6:00pm. The idea behind Ubuntu Hour is *public*! Promoting Ubuntu to the general public and getting them wondering what else is out there. These are great ways to meet other people interested in Ubuntu.
The Ubuntu Hour was proposed by Director at Partimus and Technologist in Residence at Dreamfish Grant Bownman and made possible with the help of the iHub staff, iHub Member and Dreamfish Member Bernard Owour and iHub Member, Dreamfish founder and CEO Tiffany Von Emmel
Please join in! Hopefully this session will help the team get moving again so Ubuntu can move forward in Kenya with everyone that’s interested and the team can agree to a regular schedule so a cadence can be setup to keep things moving with fewer decisions required about when and where the next one will take place. There is no limit so by all means start one in your area if you would like to host an Ubuntu Hour.
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm