Research In Motion Mini Developer ConferenceRSVP
- Venue: Laico Regency
- Date: Thursday 29th September 2011
- Starts: 7:30am
- Ends: 5:30pm
Research In Motion, the makers of the BlackBerry smartphone have the pleasure of inviting you to participate in a Mini Developer Conference on Thursday 29th September 2011 at the Laico Regency’s Marsabit Room.
In attendance will be Mr. Colin Abouchabki head of business development, Africa, and Michael Weitzel, Technical manager who will talk about the BlackBerry OS and fundamentals of developing for BlackBerry and tackle any questions you may have on their devices and systems.
Waldi Wepener, Regional Director for East, Central and West Africa will also be on hand and will speak to the strategy side of RIM’s business.
Sessions start at 7.30am and run through till 5.30pm. Meals will be provided.
To attend this developer conference, please RSVP to Mukami Muriuki, Tel no: 20-2396898
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am
- Job Hunting 4 Techies 101... Wednesday 9th July 2014 5:30pm