IP Talk with Dr. Isaac RutenbergRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Thursday 22nd September 2011
- Starts: 6:00pm
- Ends: 7:00pm
Dr. Isaac Rutenberg received dual Bachelor of Science degrees in Chemistry and Mathematics/Computer Science from the Colorado School of Mines, as well as a PhD in Chemistry from the California Institute of Technology. His graduate advisor was Robert H. Grubbs, and his graduate research focused on new methods for producing high-performance polymer materials. Isaac finished the degree in 2004, and in 2005 Prof. Grubbs won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry.
Isaac's practice includes patent prosecution, due diligence, preparation of legal opinions (patentability, invalidity, and freedom to operate), and litigation support for subject matter that included chemistry, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, drug delivery, medical devices, electronic devices, and business methods.
Isaac's practice further includes all aspects of patent prosecution, including US and foreign prosecution, with a particular focus in the areas of chemistry, biotechnology, and materials science. Isaac is currently attending Santa Clara University School of Law, and expects to finish his JD in May 2011.
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm