GIS Workshop with ESRIAnyone
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Thursday 11th August 2011
- Starts: 2:00pm
- Ends: 4:00pm
ArcGIS Online provides a free common platform to find, share, and organize geographic content and to build GIS applications. Through ArcGIS.com, the Web interface for ArcGIS Online, you can access maps, apps, and tools published by Esri and other GIS users, and share your own content with a broad community of users.
With ArcGIS Online, you can:
- Access free, high‐quality and ready‐to‐use basemaps for your GIS projects.
- Create and join groups to contribute your content and collaborate on specific projects.
- Develop Web applications quickly with ArcGIS Web Mapping APIs and ready‐to‐use ArcGIS Online content.
- Save time and money because you don’t have to invest in additional infrastructure or staffing.
Esri will run a workshop at the iHub on GIS this Thursday the 11th starting 2pm. Below are some of the topics that will be covered about the Platform. Please dont forget to register for this workshop
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm