Nokia: Create for Millions Contest LaunchRSVP
- Venue: *iHub_
- Date: Friday 29th July 2011
- Starts: 12:00pm
- Ends: 2:00pm
Nokia has announced Create for Millions a global competition that brings consumers and developers together to create applications for Nokias Series 40 mobile phones. Create for Millions also provides developers an opportunity to bring Java and web apps to millions of consumers worldwide and win their share of cash and prizes valued at One Million Euros.
Nokias Series 40 mobile phones play a key role in Nokias strategy to bring the Web to the next billion, particularly in emerging markets where a consumers first web experience is often through the mobile phone. As the largest mobile platform in the world by volume, more than half a billion Nokia Series 40 mobile phones are in consumers hands today.
Nokia East and Southern Africa is also holding a localized version of this contest which will be launched on the 29th of July at iHub Nairobi from 12pm. Three winners will be chosen by a select panel of judges and they will be flown to London on an all expense-paid trip to attend Nokia World which will be held in October 26th 27th, 2011.
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Wednesday 12th March 2014 7:52pm
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Wednesday 12th March 2014 7:52pm
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Wednesday 12th March 2014 7:52pm
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Wednesday 12th March 2014 7:52pm