Afroes Game Design ChallengeRSVP
- Venue: iHub UX lab
- Date: Thursday 21st August 2014
- Starts: 9:00am
- Ends: 3:00pm
Afroes will be hosting a Design Lab to come up with a game that communicates the concept of digital jobs as an option for employment. We would like you to invite you to take part in this brainstorm which will take place place at the iHub UX Lab from 9am to 2pm. CLICK HERE to register. The final solution will be open sourced, which means the code will be available for you and the rest of the tech community to use. With that in mind, we decided to crowd-source some ideas and take an open innovation approach to the solution.
It will be fun!!!
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm