- Venue: iHub
- Date: Friday 27th June 2014
- Starts: 5:30pm
- Ends: 6:30pm
Join your entrepreneurial community at iHub to be among the first in the world to view the first episode of Startupland. In partnership with the United Nations Foundation, World Bank, and UP Global.
Startupland is a documentary series, the first of its kind, that followed five founders through a startup accelerator to show what it takes to start a company, and to succeed in growing and sustaining a business. Featuring interviews with world famous founders and investors (including the founders of AOL, Blackboard, Reddit, Eventbrite, Living Social, Mapquest, Evernote, Meetup, and more!
Join us in launching this movement to prove that the innovators of tomorrow are everywhere, and that the startup movement is far bigger than Silicon Valley.
To register click HERE.
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm