AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSIONRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Wednesday 4th December 2013
- Starts: 1:30pm
- Ends: 5:30pm
Airtel Money will next Wednesday hold a session for developers, startups, businesses who are interested in learning more about leveraging Airtel Africa’s network to integrate, validate, market and sell innovative solutions to over 60 million customers in Africa. This is quite useful for anyone who has a solution that has a market locally but can be easily customised for a different market in the region.
During this sessions an overview of what tools, APIs, simulators, as well as information on their sandbox will be covered.
Register here to attend.
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am
- Job Hunting 4 Techies 101... Wednesday 9th July 2014 5:30pm