AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSIONRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Wednesday 4th December 2013
- Starts: 1:30pm
- Ends: 5:30pm
Airtel Money will next Wednesday hold a session for developers, startups, businesses who are interested in learning more about leveraging Airtel Africa’s network to integrate, validate, market and sell innovative solutions to over 60 million customers in Africa. This is quite useful for anyone who has a solution that has a market locally but can be easily customised for a different market in the region.
During this sessions an overview of what tools, APIs, simulators, as well as information on their sandbox will be covered.
Register here to attend.
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm