Mobile Monday with MicrosoftAnyone
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Monday 18th November 2013
- Starts: 6:00pm
- Ends: 7:30pm
Microsoft offers different programs for young IT companies supporting them with free access to software and resources allowing them to develop their skills and grow fast. For established companies, Microsoft proposes different partnership models based on technical competency allowing them to become Microsoft certified experts and business partners. Having an indirect business model, Microsoft encourages IT companies to develop such partnerships and supports them to grow their businesses through the proposed model.
To answer the needs of IT companies and start ups on making business with Microsoft and how to become a Microsoft Partner and benefit from the Microsoft Enterprise business, representatives from Microsoft will present their partnership model and BizSpark .http://www.microsoft.com/
On Monday 18th November, Microsoft in collaboration with m: lab East Africa, Mobile Monday and *iHub will host Mobile Monday. The event will take place at *iHub from 6:00pm-7:30pm.
To attend the event please RSVP here. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/
mobile-monday-microsoft- programs-and-partnership- models-for-it-companies- tickets-9217779627
See you there!
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm