Orange Toolbox for AfricaRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Tuesday 22nd October 2013
- Starts: 11:00am
- Ends: 2:00pm
Orange is currently developing a 'Toolbox for African Mobile Entrepreneurs'. If implemented, the toolbox would provide access to specific Orange capabilities (such as network, data, payment) that would expedite development of mobile service, allowing startups to create value on top of Orange APIs.
A representative from their headquarters in Europe will be at the iHub on Tuesday, 22nd October from 11 am-1.00 pm, and would like to meet with techprenuers that are extremely engaged with their projects and stand to benefit from Orange’s APIs and toolkit.
The roundtable discussion will aim to get your perspectives and suggestions on the potential of the toolkit and help answer the questions below but not limited to:
- What is your interest for such a Toolbox?
- What tools do you suggest should be part of it?
- What are your broader expectations as Mobile Entrepreneurs?
Your suggestions and contributions to developing the Orange toolkit will be highly appreciated. This will also be a chance for you to see areas of collaboration and how your business venture can benefit from the Orange toolbox.
Kindly confirm your attendance with us before by latest Monday 21st October 2013 by registering here
- Wireless Wednesday - How to use mobile technology to improve education outcomes... Wednesday 6th August 2014 12:00pm
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am