Susan Dray UX expert talk Anyone
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Friday 13th September 2013
- Starts: 5:30pm
- Ends: 8:00pm
Title: "What African Countries can teach the West and what can we learn from the West."
Susan has worked to improve the fit between technology and people since 1979, initially as a member of a human factors research group at Honeywell, and later championing usability of corporate systems in American Express. She has worked in many countries around the world, and is widely known for her expertise in international user studies.
For more information visit: http://www.ihub.co.ke/tajriba/
Open to developers & creatives.
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm