Susan Dray UX expert talk Anyone
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Friday 13th September 2013
- Starts: 5:30pm
- Ends: 8:00pm
Title: "What African Countries can teach the West and what can we learn from the West."
Susan has worked to improve the fit between technology and people since 1979, initially as a member of a human factors research group at Honeywell, and later championing usability of corporate systems in American Express. She has worked in many countries around the world, and is widely known for her expertise in international user studies.
For more information visit: http://www.ihub.co.ke/tajriba/
Open to developers & creatives.
- MARKETING AND PR WITH PATRICIA MBATIA... Monday 2nd December 2013 3:00pm
- AIRTEL MONEY DEVELOPER SESSION... Wednesday 4th December 2013 1:30pm
- NAIROBI RESEARCH BUZZ... Thursday 5th December 2013 5:30pm
- Taking Unit Testing to the Next Level (.NET User Group Meetup)... Wednesday 27th November 2013 6:00pm