- Venue: iHub
- Date: Thursday 19th September 2013
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 5:00pm
Dimagi is pleased to announce an upcoming CommCare workshop.
The workshop will last two days, with an open happy hour meet and greet held the evening before the workshop begins. The first half of the first day will be a general overview of mHealth and Dimagi’s open source tools. The rest of the workshop will focus on building participants’ technical capacity to use CommCare’s online authoring tools to create CommCare applications. Workshop participants will be walked through the basic steps of using these freely available, online tools.
All workshops are free, however Dimagi will not provide per diems or travel stipends. Lunch and coffee will be provided daily.
Venue: ihub UX labDeadline for applications: 1st September
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 30th July 2014 12:00pm
- The OLX Experience... Friday 25th July 2014 6:00pm
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm