- Venue: iHub
- Date: Thursday 19th September 2013
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 5:00pm
Dimagi is pleased to announce an upcoming CommCare workshop.
The workshop will last two days, with an open happy hour meet and greet held the evening before the workshop begins. The first half of the first day will be a general overview of mHealth and Dimagi’s open source tools. The rest of the workshop will focus on building participants’ technical capacity to use CommCare’s online authoring tools to create CommCare applications. Workshop participants will be walked through the basic steps of using these freely available, online tools.
All workshops are free, however Dimagi will not provide per diems or travel stipends. Lunch and coffee will be provided daily.
Venue: ihub UX labDeadline for applications: 1st September
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm