CommCare Happy hourRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Wednesday 18th September 2013
- Starts: 6:30pm
- Ends: 8:00pm
Dimangi is hosting an introduction to Commcare.
CommCare is an opensource platform that is easily customizable for tracking and supporting community workers’ interactions with their clients through mobile applications on java and android phones. CommCare has been deployed in 30 countries, including Kenya, and is used by thousands of community workers to track and support their clients with registration forms, checklists, SMS reminders, and audio and video messages. This leads to better data collection, reporting, management, community education, and community-level service provision.
Snacks and beverages will be provided!
Register here to attend:
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am