DISCUSSION ON THE DRAFT AFRICAN UNION CYBER SECURITY CONVENTIONRSVP
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Tuesday 30th July 2013
- Starts: 3:00pm
- Ends: 5:00pm
A panel discussion on the Draft African Union Convention on the Confidence and Security in cyberspace, its implication and impact in Africa and the world.
The Draft Convention was developed jointly by African Union Commission and United Nations Economic Commission for Africa.Its objective is to harmonize e-legislation related to e-transactions development,personal data protection, cyber security promotion and fight against cybercrime.
During the meeting, there will be a brief introduction to the Draft Convention followed by an overview of the process of adaptation the Convention will follow. This will be followed by a discussion on problematic provisions contained in the Convention as well as possible solutions.Attendees will get a chance to share their views and propose recommendations. This event is absolutely FREE!
Registration closes on July 30th at 2pm
Register here to attend: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7591168389/es2/?rank=33
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm