Communicating with People in CrisisRSVP
- Venue: For more information, please contact Tamara Leigh
- Date: Thursday 6th December 2012
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 5:00pm
Please attend if you would like to:
Contribute to the Communicating with Disaster Affected Communities (CDAC) Network’s directory of tools and service providers to help humanitarians practitioners integrate this in their work.
Begin conversations, initiate ideas and improve mutual understanding for future collaborations.
Better understand benefits and challenges of collaboration between the public/humanitarian/development sector and the private/technology sector.
Learn why communication with communities before, during and after a sudden onset disaster is so important.
Better understand the operating environment during times of crisis and examine which tools can be used
Engage with local civil society and private sector initiatives to solve regional challengesLearn how traditional media and new technology can be used in humanitarian/development work.
More information here: http://www.ihub.co.ke/blog/2012/11/communicating-with-people-in-crisis-6th-7th-december-2012-nairobi/
- The Cheetah Fund Crowdfunding Bootcamp... Thursday 9th October 2014 9:00am
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm