AITEC East Africa ICT Summit 2012RSVP
- Venue: Oshwal Centre, Westlands
- Date: Wednesday 24th October 2012
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 5:00am
Theme: Smart cities > smart societies > smart enterprises
Kenya, and increasingly the rest of East Africa, now has the ICT infrastructure and services in place to be a world-class provider of IT-enabled services. The AITEC East Africa ICT Summit 2012 provides the platform to achieve this vision through a multi-faceted event that will draw together the many strands of a vibrant growth market, underpinning high-level business-to-business services with widespread consumer engagement in modern mobile applications and electronics. This is both a business and a consumer event – to fast-track East Africa’s emergence as a world-class information-based economic region.
Conference featuring specialised streams:
- Security: Developing strategies to manage existing threats to corporate data integrity – and the increasing new risk implications of cloud services, social networking and consumer devices in the workplace.
- Cloud: Moving from the edge to the core: sharing best international and regional practice in leveraging on the power of the cloud. Cloud Computing is the next level of ICT Business opportunity in discovery of how to implement low cost low power and highly efficient systems to deliver scalable infrastructure. The Cloud will enable a range of products and solutions to be used to increase capacity and expand computer capabilities without heavy investment in infrastructure.
- Mobile: Showcasing East Africa’s leading-edge innovations in the mobile space.
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm
- Afroes Game Design Challenge... Thursday 21st August 2014 9:00am
- FIRESIDE CHAT: RENAUD VISAGE (EVENTBRITE FOUNDER)... Monday 11th August 2014 5:00pm
- Google #40 Forward iHub Forum... Friday 8th August 2014 5:30pm