SCALING YOUR BUSINESS UPWARDS SUMMITRSVP
- Venue: The Junction Mall, 3rd Floor, Ngong RD
- Date: Tuesday 18th September 2012
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 5:00pm
Having the right people, the right IT, the right contacts, the right governance structures, are all vital when you are an entrepreneur or SME wanting to scale your business and grow to the next level.
Ignite's inaugural Scaling your Business Upwards Summit on 18 and 19 September at the Junction Mall in Nairobi, will bring together key thinkers and industry players from a range of leading businesses in Nairobi, with over 300 delegates from local and regional SMEs to discuss the issues and challenges that are faced as you grow your business.
Njeri Rionge, the successful Kenyan portfolio entrepreneur chairing the Summit, knows what challenges are faced by startups and SMEs wanting to scale, and continues to build strategic businesses to support business development in East Africa and nurture the entrepreneur community.
Join Njeri and a host of leading guest speakers to gain the tools you will need to Scale your business upwards, and to answer those vital questions:
- How and where do you fundraise to get the startup funding you need?
- How do you attract and retain the right talent to meet your growth needs?
- What regulatory considerations do you need to take into account?
- How can you use IT as an enabler to grow your business?
- Where is business going next? How to be ahead of the curve.
- What is the right marketing sales and customer service strategy for your business?
TICKETS: KSH. 39,900
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm
- Quality Assurance workshop... Wednesday 24th September 2014 2:00pm
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm