Legal Meetup (IPCheckIn)Anyone
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Saturday 11th August 2012
- Starts: 10:45am
- Ends: 1:00pm
This month, IPCheckIn is asking whether you are aware of your rights on your blog and other material that you place online?
What do you consider to be infringing on you and other cyberspace users rights?
The Copyright Act of 2001 covers infringement of copyright does this apply seamlessly to digital platform?
Do you know how to protect your work online?
To know more about ihub check out our blog
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm