Legal Meetup (IPCheckIn)Anyone
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Saturday 11th August 2012
- Starts: 10:45am
- Ends: 1:00pm
This month, IPCheckIn is asking whether you are aware of your rights on your blog and other material that you place online?
What do you consider to be infringing on you and other cyberspace users rights?
The Copyright Act of 2001 covers infringement of copyright does this apply seamlessly to digital platform?
Do you know how to protect your work online?
To know more about ihub check out our blog
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm
- AFFORDABLE MANAGEMENT TRAINING WITH AFRICAN MANAGEMENT INITIATIVE... Tuesday 8th April 2014 9:00am