CIPIT and iBizAfrica host seminar/training workshopAnyone
- Venue: Strathmore Law School
- Date: Tuesday 14th August 2012
- Starts: 2:04pm
- Ends: 2:04pm
CIPIT stands for Center for Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law
This training seminar will benefit anyone with an interest in obtaining IP rights for computer software. Lawyers will benefit by an enhanced ability to advise clients in the ICT sector. Large ICT companies will benefit by having an opportunity to voice their opinions about the treatment of computer software by KIPI. Entrepreneurs and start-up companies will benefit by learning the most appropriate and effective ways to treat IP within the ICT industry.
The seminar is co-hosted by iBizAfrica, the business incubator at Strathmore University and will be held at the at the Strathmore Law School.
The Kenya ICT Board is a major sponsor of the seminar. Sponsors also include Google. Participating organizations include Vision 2030, the Kenya Industrial Property Institute (KIPI), and the World Intellectual Property Institute.
Tickets are on sale at iHub, Strathmore University, and the Kenya ICT Board (in the CBD). Early bird and student discounts are available.
For more information, please contact CIPIT@strathmore.edu.
For more info check out the ihub blog
- Wireless Wednesday - How to use mobile technology to improve education outcomes... Wednesday 6th August 2014 12:00pm
- The Kenya Lean Series... Tuesday 29th July 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 07... Thursday 31st July 2014 6:30pm
- AMI Self Management Training... Saturday 12th July 2014 9:00am