Free Legal and Tax seminar for IT firmsAnyone
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Friday 13th July 2012
- Starts: 10:00am
- Ends: 12:00pm
Thinking of starting and growing your IT company?
- What kind of company should you have? You need a structure that will enable you to protect your ideas, draft commercial agreements, obtain bank finance and settle disputes.
- What are the laws that affect your IT business?
- How can you plan for your taxes and know what taxes you are obligated to pay (i.e. Corporation tax, PAYE, VAT, withholding tax)?
- What reports are to be forwarded to the government? What to do when the KRA visits you and how respond to and manage a KRA audit?
If you are not sure of any of the above, you may be incurring needless penalties that will have to be paid for your company to be certified as tax compliant in a few years.
These and other useful questions will be answered by advocates from the firm of Mboya & Wangongu Advocates who will be holding a free legal and tax training seminar at the iHub on Friday 13th July at 10 a.m.
All iHub members and IT professional are invited to attend
Interested in attending? Sign up here:Loading...
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Tuesday 11th March 2014 1:45pm
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Tuesday 11th March 2014 1:45pm
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Tuesday 11th March 2014 1:45pm
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 11th March 2014 1:45pm