- Venue: Human IPO Start-up Garage, Ngong Rd.
- Date: Thursday 12th July 2012
- Starts: 8:30am
- Ends: 10:30am
The inaugural Mobile Bytes event in Nairobi, brought to you by InMobi will give you insight into the use of Mobile devices by consumers engaging the Retail and Telecommunications markets.
All CMO's, Marketing and Brand Managers working in the Retail or Telecommunications sectors should attend, as well as Creative Director's, Account Director's and Media Planner's from Media and Advertising Agencies who have clients in these sectors.
From the Retail research InMobi has conducted, some insights to be presented include:
- What are consumers searching for on their phones while shopping?
- What content consumers find useful on their phones while shopping?
- How to use Mobile marketing to drive traffic in-store?
- How to convert a consumer that is already in a competitor retailer?
And from the Telecommunications research InMobi has conducted, some insights to be presented include:
- What mobile content are subscribers prepared to pay for?
- What are the factors influencing subscribers to switch cellular network providers?
- What type of value propositions would result in a consumer switching providers?
- Mobile Marketing tactics that can be used to acquire new pre-paid and post-paid subscribers?
Mobile Bytes Agenda:
- 08h30 to 09h00: Registration and Buffet Breakfast
- 09h00 to 10h00: Presentation by InMobi
- 10h00 to 10h30: Coffee Served and Networking
The event is taking place at the Human IPO Startup Garage: http://www.humanipo.com/garage
- NRBUZZ: Using M-Health services to support home-based health care... Thursday 18th September 2014 5:30pm
- INTEL-SPONSORED GAME DEVELOPER MEETUP... Saturday 6th September 2014 10:00am
- PHP User Group... Tuesday 2nd September 2014 5:30pm
- HOW DO YOU DEVELOP YOUR SOFTWARE... Wednesday 3rd September 2014 6:00pm