Ushahidi Design JamAnyone
- Venue: iHub
- Date: Tuesday 10th July 2012
- Starts: 6:00pm
- Ends: 9:00pm
The event is a meet up for designers, a design jam.
Ushahidi is running one with folks in the United States (Seattle, Washington) concurrently with Nairobi @ *iHub_
Many of the most popular services on the web offer powerful content management and customization tools that remain intuitive to both experienced and first-time users.
How can we reduce the abstraction between administrative functions (for deployers) and public user functions (like reading reports and filtering by category)?
Create wireframe or mockup of a Ushahidi or Crowdmap deployment that provides the necessary functionality to users on large- and small-screen devices with minimal abstraction between administrative and public functions.
Who should attend:
Designers, UX/UI, web developers, Ushahidi users, makers, idea hackers, students
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm