Mfarm & Samsung launch M-Farm mobile applicationRSVP
- Venue: Ole Sereni Hotel
- Date: Tuesday 5th June 2012
- Starts: 6:00pm
- Ends: 7:00pm
Mfarm limited, an award winning software solutions and agribusiness company has announced the partnership with Samsung that has seen them release their mobile application, which is available on both Android and Samsung's Bada based phones.
The mobile tool allows farmers to receive accurate, real-time crop price information daily, 6 days a week, being sourced from 5 major markets in Kenya: Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Eldoret and Kitale. The M-Farm web application gives monthly analysis of the crop prices in different markets, showing the price trends. Therefore, the farmer is able to make informed economic decisions on what to plant when, how to price his produce and where to sell.
The official launch shall be on the 5th of June 2012 at Ole Sereni hotel Nairobi. To download, go to the Samsung Apps store on your mobile phone or tablet, go to utility category, search for 'mfarm' and get/download mfarm. You must be logged in to Samsung Apps to download. More information about M-farm can be found on the website www.mfarm.co.ke or through their twitter handle @mfarm_ke. For more information on their launch contact them on twitter or on the email address email@example.com
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Wednesday 12th March 2014 9:01pm
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Wednesday 12th March 2014 9:01pm
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Wednesday 12th March 2014 9:01pm
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Wednesday 12th March 2014 9:01pm