Report: How ICTs are transforming the African EconomyAnyone
- Venue: World Bank Country Office (Upper Hill)
- Date: Thursday 31st May 2012
- Starts: 4:00pm
- Ends: 7:00pm
ICTs have the potential to transform business and government in Africa, driving entrepreneurship, innovation and economic growth. A new flagship report identifies best practice in the use of ICTs in key sectors of the African economy.
The report, published by eTransform Africa, produced by The World Bank and the African Development Bank, with the support of the African Union, will be launched on May 31.
- EXPERT TALK - IBM'S RESEARCH DR. KOMMIE WELDEMARIAM... Wednesday 12th March 2014 5:37pm
- DevOps Day Nairobi 2014... Wednesday 12th March 2014 5:37pm
- NAIROBIJS MARCH MEETUP – PLAYING WITH ANGULARJS... Wednesday 12th March 2014 5:37pm
- INTEL – GOOGLE DEVELOPER GROUP MEETUP... Wednesday 12th March 2014 5:37pm