Report: How ICTs are transforming the African EconomyAnyone
- Venue: World Bank Country Office (Upper Hill)
- Date: Thursday 31st May 2012
- Starts: 4:00pm
- Ends: 7:00pm
ICTs have the potential to transform business and government in Africa, driving entrepreneurship, innovation and economic growth. A new flagship report identifies best practice in the use of ICTs in key sectors of the African economy.
The report, published by eTransform Africa, produced by The World Bank and the African Development Bank, with the support of the African Union, will be launched on May 31.
- Kids Hacker Camp: April Edition... Tuesday 22nd April 2014 9:00am
- CryptoParty... Tuesday 15th April 2014 4:00pm
- QUALITY ASSURANCE TRAINING WITH OLIVER SZIMMETAT, MICROSOFT... Thursday 10th April 2014 10:00am
- NRBUZZ: WHAT ROLE DOES RESEARCH PLAY IN EDTECH?... Thursday 10th April 2014 5:30pm