Report: How ICTs are transforming the African EconomyAnyone
- Venue: World Bank Country Office (Upper Hill)
- Date: Thursday 31st May 2012
- Starts: 4:00pm
- Ends: 7:00pm
ICTs have the potential to transform business and government in Africa, driving entrepreneurship, innovation and economic growth. A new flagship report identifies best practice in the use of ICTs in key sectors of the African economy.
The report, published by eTransform Africa, produced by The World Bank and the African Development Bank, with the support of the African Union, will be launched on May 31.
- PHP USER GROUP MEETUP... Tuesday 7th October 2014 5:30pm
- Wireless Wednesday... Wednesday 1st October 2014 12:00pm
- Entrepreneurship Forum #5... Saturday 27th September 2014 1:00pm
- BBC “WORLD HAVE YOUR SAY” RADIO SHOW... Tuesday 23rd September 2014 8:00pm