Report: How ICTs are transforming the African EconomyAnyone
- Venue: World Bank Country Office (Upper Hill)
- Date: Thursday 31st May 2012
- Starts: 4:00pm
- Ends: 7:00pm
ICTs have the potential to transform business and government in Africa, driving entrepreneurship, innovation and economic growth. A new flagship report identifies best practice in the use of ICTs in key sectors of the African economy.
The report, published by eTransform Africa, produced by The World Bank and the African Development Bank, with the support of the African Union, will be launched on May 31.
- Forum - The intersection between mobile and big data... Wednesday 27th August 2014 5:30pm
- NRBUZZ: DRONES FOR AGRICULTURAL MONITORING IN KENYA... Sunday 24th August 2014 5:30pm
- Tech Meets Conservation 08... Thursday 28th August 2014 6:00pm
- Art meets Tech roundtable... Thursday 21st August 2014 5:30pm