East Africa Outsourcing SummitAnyone
- Venue: Crowne Plaza Nairobi Hotel
- Date: Tuesday 5th June 2012
- Starts: 8:00am
- Ends: 5:00pm
East Africa and in particular, Kenya, is now a recognized outsourcing hub since the introduction of the first undersea cable, which has allowed a 90% reduction in bandwidth cost.
The East Africa Outsourcing Summit will act as a platform for both existing and potential players in the outsourcing space in East Africa to network and gain insight from the major outsourcing regions.
The Summit will focus on global trends and underpin what it takes to achieve the market penetration and recognition that Kenya needs to develop as an outsourcing hub.
Ticket: $750 USD
Network with other senior level professionals and innovative thinkers in the global outsourcing industry.
In-depth outsourcing executive visions panels, discussing key research & business challenges.
Hear best practice case studies from industry leaders in East Africa.
Focused Q&A sessions with peers facing similar challenges in Banking & Finance, Telecoms & IT, Government, Airlines & Travel, Transport & Cargo (Freight), Hospitality, Outsourced Call Centres, FMCG and Retail.
- Wireless Wednesday - Opportunities and Challenges for Adoption of mHealth Solutions in Kenya... Wednesday 23rd July 2014 12:00pm
- #FailFaire Nairobi - Mishaps. Mistakes. Migraines... Thursday 17th July 2014 7:00pm
- ENTREPRENEURS FORUM #3... Saturday 19th July 2014 10:00am
- Job Hunting 4 Techies 101... Wednesday 9th July 2014 5:30pm